TROFEO NIKÉ 2021
We invite you all to this year's Trofeo niké 2021Take part in an event that will take your heart. A beautiful circuit, historic vehicles, a unique atmosphere and much more awaits you on September 11, 2021, 10:30 - 12:00 in the area of Port YC Razová (GPS: 49.9106944N, 17.5285000E) and LKHART airport (GPS: 49.9100189N , 17.5338875E) on Slezská Harta, where Trofeo will arrive on its circuit. Aircraft and ships will be added to historic vehicles.
Bermuda CUP 2021 - yacht races on Slezská Harta
We invite you all to the 16th year of the traditional yachting race, which takes place on July 3 and 4, 2021 at the Slezská Harta Reservoir.
The Bermuda Cup is a long-held yachting race and in 2021 it was announced for the boat classes Finn, Europe, Fireball, Laser Radial, Laser 4.7, Optimist and Cabin sailboats.
It is a publicly accessible race, in which foreign competitors also participate. This is the Czech Cup race for the Finn boat class. For ship classes Optimist, Laser, Fireball, this race is part of the Moravian Cup. You will see both circuit yachting and long-distance cruises, which will offer the competitors breathtaking scenery of the local landscape. Competitors can also look forward to a race shirt. The organizer is Yacht Club Razová z. S.
Boats are scored in order in the finish with penalty points - the first boat gets 1 point, the second boat 2 points the third boat 3 points, etc. As a result, these points are added up of all races and the one who has the least .
Come and join the racing peloton. Or you can at least cheer on the competitors, or enjoy relaxing holidays by the water.
Start of the 2021 season and mooring of small vessels
After the winter break, we greet all members of YC Razová and fans of yachting and water sports in general. The season starts from 1.4. and we were not idle during the winter so that everything would be ready. We currently have an offer for you to moor your small vessels (sailboats, motor boats or electric catamarans) in the YC Razová Marina. Members of YC Razová can moor a small vessel here on the basis of a valid “Mooring Space Lease Agreement” for the entire season (1.4. - 31.10.) Or even for a shorter period. If the current occupancy allows, even small vessels of persons who are not members of YC Razová can moor here for a short time (max. A week). You can find the reservation and more information now. Mooring places are dwindling fast, so don't delay with your reservation!
- We support and participate in the development of water tourism and tourism in the vicinity of the Slezská Harta reservoir
- We strive to improve and diversify life within the reach of the association, in the form of all forms of education, leisure, relaxation, recreation, cultural and sports activities.
- We create the background for the activities of the association so that its activities are available to all those close to them
- We support activities in the field of prevention of children and youth and educational activities
- We protect the environment and our goal is to have a quality and clean background that can be used not only by members of the association, but also by the general public
- We promote and popularize the village of Razová and the surrounding villages, microregion, region - our initiative extends beyond the borders of the Czech Republic
- We cooperate with local governments and other entities
|Operation of the YC Razová port|
|Kotvení malých plavidel členů YC Razová a jejich členů|
|Půjčovna malých plavidel (plachetnice, elektro-katamarány) – v přípravě|
|Vyhlídkové plavby na plachetnici s kapitánem – v přípravě|
|Vyhlídkové plavby na katamaránu s kapitánem (vhodné i pro vozíčkáře) – v přípravě|
YACHT CLUB RAZOVÁ z. s. (hereinafter "YC") received in 2021 a contribution from the budget of the Moravian-Silesian Region in the amount of CZK 16.700 from the project „Podpora sportu v Moravskoslezském kraji sport MSK 2021 – TJ/SK". These funds will be used to purchase a brushcutter for the maintenance of the YC facilities and for the purchase of gravel for the surface treatment of the YC area.