Setkání letadel, helikoptér, veteránů a lodí 2022
We invite all members of the Razová Yacht Club, pilots and the public to this event, which will take place on 10.09.2022 in the premises of the LKHART Airport (GPS: 49.9100189N, 17.5338875E) and Port YC Razová (GPS: 49.9106944N, 17.5285000E) in Slezská Hart. The event will not only feature planes, helicopters, veterans and boats, but also a rich cultural programme ending with a fireworks display.
Bermuda CUP 2022 – jachtařské závody na Slezské Hartě
Všechny vás zveme na 17. ročník tradičního jachtařského závodu, který se koná 2 a 3.7.2022 na Vodní nádrži Slezská Harta.
Bermuda Cup je dlouhodobě pořádaným jachtařským závodem a v roce 2022 je vypsán pro lodní třídy Finn, Evropa, Fireball, ILCA 4, Optimist and Kajutové plachetnice.
It is a publicly accessible race, in which foreign competitors also participate. K vidění bude jak okruhový jachting tak i dálkové plavby, jež závodníkům nabídnou úchvatné scenérie tamní krajiny. Pořadatelem je Yacht Club Razová z. s.
Boats are scored in order in the finish with penalty points - the first boat gets 1 point, the second boat 2 points the third boat 3 points, etc. As a result, these points are added up of all races and the one who has the least .
Come and join the racing peloton. Or you can at least cheer on the competitors, or enjoy relaxing holidays by the water.
Slavnostní zahájení závodu: 2.7.2022 od 10:30 hod.
Soutěžte za náš tým „YC Razová“ ve hře Virtual Regatta Offshore
Can't wait for the start of the 2022 yachting season? Do you like to race, but don't have enough time, money or courage for this hobby? Or do you just enjoy playing on your computer, mobile phone or the web? Be that as it may, try the Virtual Regata Offshore, which is a yachting racing simulator with a global reach, where virtual and real yachtsmen compete together during regattas. If you want to race for our team "YC Razová" in this game, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weather and wind forecast
The weather and wind forecast is now available on this website. You can find it in the menu under the category Port and Airport. The data is provided by Windy.com. At the same time, we have added to the Windy.app service (which is a competition of the Windy.comservice) public points of interest for the Port (Port of YC Razová) and Airport. So they are visible on their map on the web and in the WINDY application, which is available in the Google Play and App Store.
Do you have a child who is between 7 and 11 years old, not afraid of challenges and likes adventure? If so, do not hesitate and use the project "Start yachting", which is organized by the Czech Yachting Association. More information about the project can be found at the links below.
- We support and participate in the development of water tourism and tourism in the vicinity of the Slezská Harta reservoir
- We strive to improve and diversify life within the reach of the association, in the form of all forms of education, leisure, relaxation, recreation, cultural and sports activities.
- We create the background for the activities of the association so that its activities are available to all those close to them
- We support activities in the field of prevention of children and youth and educational activities
- We protect the environment and our goal is to have a quality and clean background that can be used not only by members of the association, but also by the general public
- We promote and popularize the village of Razová and the surrounding villages, microregion, region - our initiative extends beyond the borders of the Czech Republic
- We cooperate with local governments and other entities
|Operation of the YC Razová port|
|Kotvení malých plavidel členů YC Razová a jejich členů|
|Půjčovna malých plavidel (plachetnice, elektro-katamarány) – v přípravě|
|Vyhlídkové plavby na plachetnici s kapitánem – v přípravě|
|Vyhlídkové plavby na katamaránu s kapitánem (vhodné i pro vozíčkáře) – v přípravě|
YACHT CLUB RAZOVÁ z. s. (hereinafter "YC") received in 2021 a contribution from the budget of the Moravian-Silesian Region in the amount of CZK 16.700 from the project „Podpora sportu v Moravskoslezském kraji sport MSK 2021 – TJ/SK". These funds will be used to purchase a brushcutter for the maintenance of the YC facilities and for the purchase of gravel for the surface treatment of the YC area.